1. TTCAL is an established support network for ladies who’ve lived the unimaginable. Please post an intro so we can get to know you better.
2. Do not ask us if you might be pregnant. We have no way of knowing.
3. If you are fortunate enough to get a BFP please read this before posting a BFP thread on TTCAL. BFP posts are reserved for long-term members who have shown support on a consistent basis for six or more months.
4. Discussing living children on TTCAL is inappropriate. If you want to discuss your living children please head straight to Parenting after a Loss.
5. Images of young children and toddlers are discouraged in signature. TTCAL is a safe space for ladies with and without living children as a result these photos cause hurt feelings. Read more about that here.
6. Loss warnings are NOT needed in thread titles. This is a loss board and we are aware that most threads relate or discuss loss in some way.